Thursday, October 01, 2009

Removal of #J


Sydney has begun her endless journey through orthodontics. She has 2, count them, 2, expander's in her tiny little mouth. And to add to all this good fun, she had to get the BIGGEST tooth ever pulled! All I know is, they called this tooth #J and it is GINORMOUS!!! I could barely watch....but 4 shots later Uncle Joe had that bad boy out. So sad, her little face is all swollen. Ahhhhhhh the joy of being a women truly begins with braces. Should I tell her about acne, boys and puberty? Naaaaa....I'll let Danny handle that one....HA!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Syd!!! That is bigger than 2 of John's wisdom teeth he had pulled (not even joking!)

Stefani said...

Oh, that is awful! I hope she feels better in the morning!

Heather said...

Poor thing!

Gibson Family said...

LOL I love the note about Danny having the "TALK" fantastic