Sunday, September 06, 2009

What I come home to...

So, I worked a long grueling day at the salon. Danny kept calling and asking if I was on my way. After about the 6th call I finally realized that there was something going on that I either need to see or fix....this is what I came home to...1. The girls and their friend were selling water (not lemonade) down the street. It was a pretty busy street too. If i had been home I would never had let them do this. Especially with the recent developments in the news. Anyway they actually earned $9!!!

And 2. My husband thought he would wash all of his golf balls in my BRAND NEW washer!!! Are you kidding me???? Who does this kind of stuff????? All I could say was....wow.

7 comments:

Dave-Sherri said...

That is crazy. I can't believe the golf balls LOL LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

OK, you're gonna get the real deal from me. Why is he calling you bunches of times? What, he can't take care of two girls just trying to make a buck? doesn't he have the balls? OH Wait, thats right, they're in the washer. hee hee hee!

Unknown said...

Ok seriously I am laughing so hard right now! your kids were selling WATER? LOL hahahahaha that is so funny but even funnier that they made $9!!!

And why the golf balls? is the washer ok or is it broken? I think you better NOT go to work today!

Stefani said...

SO FUNNY!! I don't think I even want to tell Matt putting golf balls in the washer is an option... I hope your washer is ok!! Congrats to the newest money-makers in your family!! :)

amyrdh said...

I hope the putting the balls into the washer didn't work or you know that he will do it again!!

Tessa said...

oh funny, i came home to my kids selling all the "toys" the decided they did not want. Kyle earned 9.65 and Kate 4.25. Cole - "didn't feel like it" . Is there something wrong with the sink for the golf balls! peeing my pants

Heidi Jansson said...

What is wrong with him? I need to make you some cool vinyl laundry sign...like "drop your drawrs here, not your damn golf balls"..yes?