Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top Ten Things You Need to Know About Me ...

LOVE David Letterman...so in Letterman fashion:
10. Pepsi is the one thing I would take with me to a deserted island. (sorry Danny)
9. I can't stand it when my kids cry
8. Micheal Jackson music is something that always makes me smile.
7. I could eat Mexican food for every meal.
6. If it isn't Baskin Robbins...forget it.
5. I recently taught my self to knit....via YouTube
4. I'm super clausterphobic.
3. Shoes are my weakness.
2. I'm not good at making new friends

And the number 1 thing you need to know about me.....

I'm addicted to this blog :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha....it's ok...i am addicting to reading your blog...:)

Heidi Jansson said...

hmmmmm I'm thinking with our powers combined it could be deadly.....

CAHOON CLAN said...

Ouch...I think a pig just hit me. They must have started flying, because I think when I asked you when you were going to start a blog, and that your answer had to do something with pigs and flying!!! =-0 Welcome aboard!!