Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And now.... the moment you've all been waiting for....

I've finally succumb to the pressures of the dreaded BLOG!! Pretty much everyone I know has way cute blogs, and I admit I like looking them up every now and then. Kinda feels like I'm spying sometimes though, cause they'll never know I was ever there (right?)
But I decide to try this mainly because, I ran into a friend of mine that I used to work with at Sutter Continuing Care Pharmacy...like 5 years ago. We had lost touch and it made me feel pretty bad that I had been such a horrible friend by not keeping in touch with the whole crew there. I loved that job! I was able to visit with my old boss (Hi Rick) and as life goes...had to make it short. So as I drove home feeling happy, with a side of guilt. I decided that if I had a blog, they could "spy" on me anytime! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome to the world of blogging....we are happy you finally joined us! :)