Monday, May 10, 2010

Jealous much?


I got tickets to Rhianna for Mothers Day! A step up from last years washer!!! I'm so stinkin excited:) Mothers Day was.....good. My girls made me breakfast in bed. Klair tricked me by bringing me a piece if pizza first. She thought that was pretty funny. I enjoyed my eggs and toast ALONE in bed watching the news. Then we were off. Church, lunch, dinner, home....geez! My family was asleep at 730. Even Danny. So I watched T.V. ALONE for 3 hours. It was awesome!

Thanks Danny and Syd......and Klair Bear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm..I am NOT jealous BUT I am happy that you are so excited about it! I hope you have super fun!

Anonymous said...

wow! you get BIG gifts, for mothers day. im sure you'll have LOTS of fun.

blogcommenting said...

information is just amazing i like ur post and book marked ur site

waleslandforsale said...

its a good information.Land For Sale Wales.com - The most informative National Land Website with a Local Feel. Lan Land For Sale Wales