Thursday, November 12, 2009

Color Training Orlando


Most of my posts' are about my kids. But this is a personal victory for me :) The people in this picture are Icons' in the "Hair World" They are, Linda Yodice, Staphanie Kochoski, Jackie, and Lucy Doubty. My awesome boss at Paul Mitchell sent me to a specialty color training in ORLANDO! It really was a once in a life time experience. These people were amazing. The 2ND day they gave us a mini-hair show that was so cool! I feel so blessed to have had my husband, mother in law and kids totally support me in going, and believe it or not they really missed me!!!! YEA ME!!!

8 comments:

Heidi Jansson said...

Yay I'm so glad you got to go!

Megan said...

That is awesome! I am so happy for you!

amyrdh said...

I usually hate music on blogs-but your selections always crack me up. It is really how I truly know we were meant to be friends!

Unknown said...

someday you will be as famous as they are!!! :)

blogcommenting said...

clour trainings all always fun

waleslandforsale said...

I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.I can not wait to read far more from you.This is actually a terrific website. Land For Sale

uklandforsale0 said...

a little one thing from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. Naturally I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.
Land For Sale

englandlandforsale said...

I appreciate your article, this was really informative. I especially like the area where you brought up relevant sources. I am actually doing research on this and I am using your blog as a source, if this is okay with you? Please respond?



Land For Sale in Kent