Monday, June 01, 2009

So blessed!







It's taken me a long time to accept the fact that we live in Rancho Murieta. I really didnt want to move here, for lots of reasons, but after almost 2 years I think I've finally turned the corner. Look at these AMAZING views! We live in the most beautiful area in Sacramento I think! This is one of 3 or 4 lakes within a mile from our home. We have deer in our front yard almost every morning. We even have a huge racoon that loves to come at midnight to eat Coco's dog food ;) To top it off, I've only found 1 frog in my house so far...not bad huh?! We really are blessed to live in such a beautiful place!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trader!

Anonymous said...

that is really pretty. crazy that you have all kinds of animals. uhh, we get cats around are house. does that count. ya, not so much.